Speak Up is all about making your life easy and making this whole process of getting your podcast and YouTube channels out to the world as easy and painless as possible.
With that in mind, we'll have three meetings at critical points of the timeline to get crucial information then go away and create everything for you.
The keys to this whole process are the three meetings that we'll have:
1. Our strategy meeting the will kick off the process on Day 1
2. Our meeting(s) to record your first three episodes
3. The Platform Set Up meeting
Here are the main steps that we'll take to produce and publish your podcast:
1. Set up your podcast on a platform
2. Create your channel graphics, banners, YouTube end screen and social media templates
3. Help you to record your intro, outro and first three episodes
4. Help you choose music
5. Create your intro & outro
6. Edit, equalise, and frame (the video) your first three episodes
7. Publish your channel on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, followed by more than 40 other platforms
8. Set up your channel on YouTube and Audea
9. Transcribe the episodes for you to use as blog posts or newsletter
We recommend that you allow at least FOUR WEEKS from our initial Strategy Meeting to Podcast Launch Date, however this time can be reduced if everything goes well or, funnily enough, if you have an existing podcast. The reason for this being that it's already on iTunes so you don't have to wait for 10 or more days for them to approve a new podcast.
This is an optimum timeframe.
Day 01 Complete our strategy session and get the whole process going
Day 03-07 Record 3 episodes, plus the audios for your intro, outro
Finalise and approve all channel graphics, social media graphics, video frames, etc.
Day 08-10 Hold Platform Strategy Session to get the podcast up on all the platforms
Day 15- 20 Promote your podcast launch date
Day 21 Your new podcast goes live and is available on more than 40 platforms and players